Tamari Bulia (Georgia)
Project Coordinator / PA to the overnight canadian viagra Director
Tamari Bulia holds MA degree in European Studies at the cialis canada University of Flensburg and how to get cialis BSc degree in Public Health Management at Tbilisi State Medical University. Being a recipient of the get cialis scholarship by the where to buy cialis now US Department of State, she has graduated high school in USA. She has participated in several EC funded professional trainings and viagra free sample youth activities in Georgia, Ukraine, Turkey, Lithuania, Netherlands, Austria, UK and Germany. Besides the degree programmes, she holds professional certificates in Project Cycle Management, Marketing and cialis soft pills Statistics (SPSS).
Working experience of Ms. Bulia is related to organizational management, project applications, liasing and buy viagra from india networking, while her research topic of interest is impact of environmental changes on vulnerable groups.
At ECMI the duties of Ms. Bulia are:
- Assisting the researchers with project applications;
- Monitoring funding options and generic cialis usa relations to donors pre-application;
- Coordinating the ECMI Summer school;
- Website maintenance and viagra brand communication updates/social networks in cooperation with the Communication Consultant and cialis professional the Head of Secretariat;
- PA to the Director for executive activities;
- Assisting the Director and cheapest cialis the Resource Development Officer in various administrative issues.
Email | Phone: +49 (0)4 61 14 14 9-12 | Fax: +49 (0)4 61 14 14 9-19