Tamari Bulia (Georgia)
Project Coordinator / PA to the Director
Tamari Bulia holds MA degree in European Studies at the University of Flensburg and BSc degree in Public Health Management at Tbilisi State Medical University. Being a recipient of the scholarship by the US Department of State, she has graduated high school in USA. She has participated in several EC funded professional trainings and youth activities in Georgia, Ukraine, Turkey, Lithuania, Netherlands, Austria, UK and Germany. Besides the degree programmes, she holds professional certificates in Project Cycle Management, Marketing and Statistics (SPSS).
Working experience of Ms. Bulia is related to organizational management, project applications, liasing and networking, while her research topic of interest is impact of environmental changes on vulnerable groups.
At ECMI the duties of Ms. Bulia are:
- Assisting the researchers with project applications;
- Monitoring funding options and relations to donors pre-application;
- Coordinating the ECMI Summer school;
- Website maintenance and communication updates/social networks in cooperation with the Communication Consultant and the Head of Secretariat;
- PA to the Director for executive activities;
- Assisting the Director and the Resource Development Officer in various administrative issues.
Email | Phone: +49 (0)4 61 14 14 9-12 | Fax: +49 (0)4 61 14 14 9-19