Remote Internship Possibility for the Project 'Autonomy Arrangements in the World'
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) is currently looking for interns to assist remotely with the project Autonomy Arrangements in the World.
The successful candidate should:
- have good research skills and advanced level of English;
- have a stable access to internet;
- be competent and confident working with Microsoft Office;
- create mid-term reports on their research activities and the current state of research;
- conduct desk research and present a literature review on the assigned topic.
The ECMI can offer:
- a friendly working atmosphere;
- an experience of working with the leading scholars on burning topics;
- a possibility to co-author / get published with the ECMI experts and staff;
- a recommendation letter upon the successful completion of the internship
The internship is unpaid and will be held remotely (due to the COVID-19 regulations). It will not exceed the length of 3 months.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com (ECMI Researcher Viktoria Aygül) by 20 November 2020.