JEMIE Call for Papers
We are looking for submissions for next general issue of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE). The deadline is 15 January 2022.
The Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) welcomes research articles, commentaries, and book reviews from practitioners, academics, and students on all aspects of ethnopolitics and minority issues, including, but not restricted to:
- Theoretical and methodological approaches to the study of minority issues in Europe and beyond
- Comparative and in-depth studies of minority groups and regions
- Governance, political participation, and civic activism across Europe
- Conflict prevention and resolution, crisis management and security in Europe, especially with focus on minority populated regions
- Cultural and identity-based analyses of minority identity from a social science perspective.
Research articles should be between 5,000 and 10,000 words. All articles published in JEMIE must be original and exclusive. Commentaries and short comment articles are also invited. These pieces should be no longer than 5,000 words. Book reviews of up to 1,000 words will also be considered.
All contributions undergo a rigorous peer-review process, based on initial editor screening and double-blind review by a minimum of two anonymous referees.